GXN 782 Outside the new Elgin Station
Taken on 13th August outside the new fire Station when attending local vintage vehicle rally.
Originally Stationed at Elgin Marywell stables (NFS) then temporary accommodation (hydro board). In 1953 at the new station in Haugh road, Fraserburgh and latterly Gordounstoun school. See In-service Haugh road and Hydro board pictures on this site courtesy of Andy Bain.
Picture added on 15 September 2017 at 14:29