Fire Engine Photos
New Zealand International - KW9001
This 1982 International 1950 was built by Mills Tui & originally delivered to the Auckland region. Following the loss of an appliance to fire this pump was then transferred to the South Island & allocated to the Kaiapoi brigade. It has since been moved into the relief fleet.
Picture added on 15 December 2011 at 14:54