Ford D809/Carmichael WrT
RFF829M was the final appliance to be delivered and placed on the run in the former Meirionethshire Fire Service. Allocated to Barmouth alongside Bedford TJ4/HCB-Angus CFF521C she replaced a Bedford SB/HCB WrT BFF 117 of 1953 vintage which was reallocated to Dolgellau. CFF521C was reregistered in 1988 to DEY386C due to a clerical error between Caernarfon and Bangor.
Other appliances reregistered were:-
Land Rover/Carmichael CCC 149 to KSU 927
Land Rover/Carmichael CCC 127 to KSU 946
Land Rover/Carmichael CCC 128 to KSU 947
Land Rover/Sun Eng CCC 148 to KSU 955
Land Rover/Carmichael AJC488C to DEY387C
Land Rover/Carmichael BFF747B to BEY672B
Land Rover/Carmichael OUN175G to Q156JEY
Bedford TK1280/HCB-Angus OCC922M to WEY 41M
Bedford TK1280/HCB-Angus LJC 31K to REY742K
Bedford TK1280/HCB-Angus KCC512J to OEY 323J
Bedford TK1280/HCB-Angus PCC342N to HCC777N
RFF829M is seen hereat the side of Bangor Fire Station on 14/2/85 bereft of insigna and embelishments plus her engine.
Picture added on 28 June 2010 at 08:50