North Riding of Yorkshire Bedford Water tender
RAJ 767. 1957 Bedford TD4 with HCB bodywork. Purchased new by North Riding of Yorkshire fire brigade based at Helmsley fire station, tranfered to North Yorkshire fire brigade in 1974 on local Government boundary changes. Served at Reeth fire station from 1966 disposed out of service in 1977. Phot taken at Preston Park fire engine rally in 2000.
Picture added on 12 December 2009 at 08:04